Fall Trail Ride 2023
September 15th – 17th, 2023. Join us for our annual Fall Trail ride at Amelia Springs Hunt Club! Featuring a variety of terrain including creek, pasture, woods and gravel roads on private property.
Time & Location
Sep 15, 10:00 AM EDT – Sep 17, 3:00 PM EDT
Amelia Springs Hunt Club, 7720 Mt Zion Rd, Jetersville, VA 23083, USA
About the event
Join us for our annual Fall Trail ride at Amelia Springs Hunt Club! Get $10 OFF each registration with discount code 'EARLYREG' when you register before August 15.
• Gates open at 10am Friday for camping.
• Early arrivals welcome on Thursday after 2pm (Must come with trailer, horses and be on site camping)
• Registration includes Saturday dinner. No other meals offered so plan accordingly.
• Farrier on site and Veterinarian on call.
• Proceeds benefit the Amelia Springs Hunt Club
• No Refunds
• You may ride out anytime after Friday at noon.
• The official group Ride begins at 10am Saturday morning.
• There is an unorganized ride on Sunday.
• Our trails offer a variety of terrain including creek, pasture, woods and gravel roads.
• Trails are self guided on private Hunt Club property.
• Trails will be marked Short and Long rides.
• No dogs on trails, please.
• There is water, showers and horse wash at the barn.
• There are water hydrants throughout the field.
• The campaign site is in an open field with no electric hook-ups.
• No pre-saving or marking spots.
• Dogs are welcome at campsites, but please, no dogs on trails.
• To participate in this ride, you MUST register by purchasing your ticket through this website before the event. No un-registered riders will be allowed entry the day of.
• You will also need to fill out the Release/Waiver form and email it to email@example.com
• Current Negative Coggins is required and must be submitted along with your Release/Waiver form.
• No Stallions, please.
+$1.25 service fee
Save $10 when you register before April 21st with coupon code 'EARLY'. Event is limited to 125 riders. Each registration includes access to trail rides, camping space, and Saturday dinner.
+$1.25 service fee